LATEST: Robert Kiyosaki Urges Shift To Bitcoin To Withstand The Greatest Crash In World History

Renowned author of ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad,’ Robert Kiyosaki, has issued a warning about an impending global economic crash, labeling it the “greatest crash in world history.” He urged investors to reconsider traditional portfolio strategies and instead allocate 75% to gold, silver, and Bitcoin, with the remaining 25% in real estate or oil stocks. Kiyosaki criticized the conventional 60/40 bond-stock split, suggesting it may not withstand the anticipated 2024 crash. As economic uncertainty looms, his advice underscores the growing interest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin as a hedge against financial instability.

46.9K Reads